Do you still have spirit to master English?? I hope you still enjoy in learning it. Because by having good competence in English, you will have a better future. Oke, Let’s learn it again here. Never give up to be excellent English speaker, guys. If we master English, we will make our parent proud to us. I am sure you want to make your parent proud to you, right?
In this night, I want to share English lesson video. I hope you can enjoy this video. I want to share this video because this video in very useful for you in learning English. This video is very interesting. I am sure you will not feel bored to watch this video. Let’s study English together here by watching this video together. Ok, Check it out..
Description and transcript of the video above
Ielts Speaking Test Part 1,2,3: Topic 4 – Daily routine and Leisure time. Learning today, leading tomorrow.
►Part 1: Daily routine
1. What part of your day do you like best?
2. What is the busiest part of the day for you?
3. When you have free time?
4. What’s your favorite way to relax?
5. Do you think in your leisure time with friends and family?
6. Do you have any hobbies and interests?
7. How do you usually spend the weekend?
8. Which do you prefer, Saturday or Sunday?
9. Are weekends important to you?t
10. Should people be paid overtime for working at the weekend?
11. Do you like shopping?
12. Are there many shops near where you live?
13. Who usually does the shopping in your home?
14. Do you have regular time to go shopping?
15. What things do you usually buy when you go shopping?
16. Do your prefer shopping in small shops or big supermarket and department stores?
►Part 2: Adventurous people
Describe an adventurous person you know
You should say:
– Who the person is
– How you know this person
– What this person does that is adventurous
Explain how you feel about the risk this person takes
►Part 3: Challenging Activities
1. Are adventurous popular in China?.
2. Why do you think people like adventurous activities?
3. What do you think are the advantages and possible disadvantages of experiential training?
4. How do you think parents could bring up their children to be more independent?
5. Do children have more freedom today to do what they want than before?
6. Do children today face more challenges than before?
Ok. That’s the English lesson video. Do you like it? Are you satisfied? What do you think about this video? I hope by learning English here, your English skill be better.
Why studying any language by watching video is important for us? of course, it is very important, because by watching video we will feel enjoy, we will also not feel bored in learning process, especially in learning English. We don’t need to open a book, we just, listen and watch. It is very simple right.
One important thing that you must remember, you must always increase your English skill. And don’t forget to practice your English, because English is habit. If you always practice to speak English, I am sure you will master English. Actually, English in not difficult, English is very easy, if we learn English diligently. Ok, I think that’s all. See ya….